Thursday, November 22, 2007

Alphabet Song ABCD...

I was tagged by Ardee with this Alphabet song so I sing...

A - Age: 21 years old.
B - Bands I'm Listening To Right Now: Parokya ni Edgar.
C - Career: Associate Software Engineer 1.
D - Drink or Smoke: none of the above.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: my best friend and all my close friends.
F - First Crush: Kevin Narvato.
G - Gadgets: Sony Ericsson K800i, laptop, Intelligent Flash.
H - Hobbies: chatting and blogging!
I - In love: Everyday...
J- Junk Food You Like: Doritos, Oishi potato chips (creamy onion flavor), piattos (sour cream flavor).
K - Kids: I don't have any kids yet.. I wish my first child is a girl.
L - Longest Ride Ever: Subic to Pasig.
M - My Perfect Nightout: Videoke trip w/ my officemates at Music Room till 3am.
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Francheska.
O - One Wish You Have Now: I wish to be a successful person!
P - Phobias: Ocean because I don't know how to swim and I am afraid to be drowned.
Q - Favorite Quote: "When a task is once began. Never leave it till it's done. Be the labor great or small. Do it well or not at all."
R - Reasons To Smile: talk to my special someone and my close friends knowing that they all cared for me.
S - Sleeping Time: 1AM till 7AM/9AM
T - TV Channels: Kapamilya, HBO, Animal Channel, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel...
U - Unknown Fact About You: Sometimes, I can predict things.
V - Vegetable You Hate: ampalaya!
W - Worst Habit: I always fix my hair and touch my nose.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest and Back X-Ray
Y - Yummy Foods: Pizza, ginisang upo, nilagang baka, steak at marami pang iba.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am now tagging Makre...

1 comment:

ardee sean said...

wow...Hobbies: chatting and blogging!

Guess, we have things in common..hehehe..

hang in there, emie!