Friday, January 11, 2008

Bohol Or Hongkong?

This is really a hard decision to make 'coz I want to go either Bohol or Hongkong...
Hmmmm...(thinking)

In Bohol, my officemates and I have already made a plan on when and how we are going to get there. We also have a list of tourist attractions there and even the allocation of activities per day. We are planning to have a 3day vacation by March exploring the beauty of nature in Bohol. I am already excited and looking forward to it. I want to see the Chocolate Hills, tarsiers, Hinagdanan cave, Loboc River and so much more.. All of the places we planned to go is posted in Ardee's Chronicles

In Hongkong, my family is also planning for a vacation there this coming summer. We are not yet talking so much about it so I think it is not possible to happen... We also don't have plans and to think that I don't have a passport yet..waaa! I don't even have that much savings to go there. But I really wanted to go to Disney Land and Hello Kitty's Kingdom.

So what will I choose now?
Is it Bohol where we already have plan or Hongkong where I can be with my family?
I do not have that much money to go two places at the same month/year. So I have to choose only one... t__t

1 comment:

Mylene said...

both! both! both! hehehe