Friday, September 21, 2007

Name Twin: Emierald meets Emierald

It is quite surprising that I have a name twin. Thanks to Friendster for making it possible knowing her. I just wanted to share my experience after seeing that i have a message from friendster. Actually I was just checking my yahoo mail and one of the messages says that I have a new friendster message from Emierald?! hehe.. I stopped for a while and read it again for me to believe that I saw my name.

First question in my mind: "Did I wrote a letter for myself?". hmmmm?! I don't know anyone who's name is the same spelling with mine. I thought my name is unique. Whoever she/he was, I don't know why would she write to me. I am really curious of that message. hehe *_*

Here is the message of Emierald from Cerritos,CA:
"I thought it was interesting na merong isang tao sa mundo with the same name and same spelling as me. I've met people named Emerald, pero not Emierald. For 21 years, I thought I was the only one with than name and spelling. HAHAH. I'm pretty sure you felt the same way too. haha. What are the odds of us both being Filipina too!

I'm guessing your name came from your birthstone because of your zodiac sign. I didn't get my name the same way you did.. my story is a bit more complicated than that. hehe. It was a combination of two names.

Just wanted to say hi to my "name twin" kasi our name truly is unique. Forgive me if my tagalog doesn't make sense. I can read and understand it when people talk to me, but for me actually speak and type it comes as a challenge. hehe

take care name twin! "

Nakakatuwang isipin na may kaparehas ako ng pangalan sa buong mundo. Akala ko unique yung name ko. hehe. Well, we are unique! haha... Kami ang dalawang tao sa mundo na may parehas na pangalan with the same spelling... Naisip niyo ba kung ilan ang kapangalan niyo sa buong mundo??? Magandang research un ah.

1 comment:

ardee sean said...

emie, may twin ka pala..hehehe :p
ako gusto ko rin..