Friday, December 28, 2007

Baker's Fair


I am so happy because my ninong texted me and greet me merry christmas and a happy new year.. I never expected him to text me because he is a very busy person. He owns a bakery named "Baker's Fair". All the bread there are delicious. They have a wide variety of breads and pastries. Actually he asked me last year if I have a work already, so I guess because I am already working he will not going to give me a gift. Then my sadness subsided for a while when I received that text message saying that I can get my gift in his store at Pasig. His store at Pasig is near the Pasig palengke. I really like him as my ninong because he is so generous in giving me gifts. So God bless him and his family always. "Expect the Unexpected"


2 comments:

Mylene said...

Wow! swerte ka kasi may ninong ka pang ganyan. Wala na akong ninong, ninang ko, di ko na rin alam kung nasan haha.

Pag ako may anak, sisiguraduhin kong visible sya hanggang tumanda anak ko haha.

Emierald said...

ayos lang yan ate mye... mayaman ka na daw po kase eh... :)

tska ate mye dapat talaga pag hahanap tyo ng mga ninong ninang.. dapat mayaman at mabait. hehe